- Collecting Information About You.In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
Our order forms require you to give us contact information and other personal information, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment information. Whether or not you provide such information is completely your choice. But, if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to receive the products or services you have requested.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information.We use the personal information you provide to us to fulfill your orders and for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage and trends, and sending you email notices about our new products, services, and offers. We may share your contact information with our affiliates for those purposes as well. We may disclose your personal information to entities that assist us with technical and internal issues, on a need to know basis and subject to confidentiality obligations. We will not share your personal credit card or other financial information with any third party, except as necessary to facilitate or process a financial transaction or comply with a legal obligation. From time-to-time, we might establish a business relationship with other entities with products or services that we think may be of interest to you and whose privacy policies are consistent with ours. In such cases, we might share your contact, demographic and purchase information, to enable them to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
We reserve the right to provide any successor in interest with our customer and user databases, and to comply with court orders or other legal obligations. We may also disclose information when legally compelled to do so, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires such disclosure or for legal enforcement purposes.
- Security.Our Site has security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our security software is up to industry standards. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or internet café.
- Editing, Updating, Correcting Your Information. If you prefer not to receive information from us or from any of our affiliates, or if you would like to update or correct your email address or other information, please contact us at 1-800-562-1991 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, or by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your e-mail address, full name and specifically what information you do not wish to receive.
Please remember, if you delete certain personal information, you may be unable to continue to purchase products or services or access other portions of our Site without re-entering additional personal information.
- Public Postings and Comments. Please remember that any comments or information that you post publicly will become public information. We urge you to exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in that context. This Policy does not apply to any personally identifiable information you disclose in any public forum or posting.
- Notice to Parents. We do not collect or seek personal information from persons under the age of 13. We encourage parents to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.