Click here to walk through the 4 simple steps! To choose your samples, click here!
Shopping or registering for dinnerware can be tricky—how can you really be sure your pattern of choice will fit with your home decor and personal style? We've taken the guesswork and hassle out of online shopping. Introducing our Sample Selection Program: a simple, risk-free way to try out patterns right in your home. Select as many patterns as you want, keep what you love, return what you don't for free. It couldn't be easier.
Here's how it works!
- Shop for patterns from our sample page. Only orders from the sample page qualify for free return shipping.
- Add your selections to the cart. Samples are limited to one place setting (or, in some cases, dinner plate) per pattern, but you may purchase as many different sample patterns as you like.
- Complete checkout. All orders in the contiguous United States receive free ground shipping!
- Take Up to 30 Days To View Your Patterns At Home
- Do not use or wash the samples
- Keep the original UPC and barcode stickers intact
- Use The Original Packaging To Pack Up The Patterns You're Returning
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition
- Place the provided return label on the package
- Drop it off at your nearest FedEx location, or contact FedEx for a pickup
- Return shipping is on us—regardless of location! (Yes, even Alaska and Hawaii!)
- We'll credit your original form of payment once we receive your return
- Order (or Register for) The Rest of Your Dinnerware with Confidence!
Start browsing for samples here!