As an online shopper, it can be difficult to choose items that you know you will like once they arrive at your home. This is particularly true with dinnerware, which can feature intricate details and colors to which photos cannot do justice. To help make choosing a pattern easier for you we are thrilled to introduce the Noritake Sample Selection Program. This program is designed to help you choose, with confidence, the pattern that will best fit your personal style.
The program is quite simple, and is risk free. Select any pattern or patterns and purchase a single place setting of that pattern(s). Your order will be shipped freight free within the contiguous US (normal shipping rates to Alaska and Hawaii apply), and you will have 30 days to select the pattern(s) you wish to own. Any pattern(s) that you do not wish to keep can be returned freight free, from all locations, including Alaska and Hawaii, and the cost of the patterns will be fully refunded. You can then confidently order the additional place settings and accessories that you wish with the knowledge that you are ordering the pattern you have already, we hope, have fallen in love with.
To take advantage of this offer, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Sample Selection Program collection page to view the place settings in all active patterns. Please note that you MUST order samples from the samples page to qualify for free return shipping.
2. Add your chosen place settings to your cart. Please note that sample place settings are limited to 1 place setting per pattern. You are free to order a sample place setting from as many patterns as you wish.
3. Complete your purchase. All orders in the contiguous United States will receive free ground shipping. Shipping rates for orders to Alaska and Hawaii are available here.
4. Preview your purchased patterns at home. Please do not use or wash these pieces, and make sure to keep the original UPC/Bar Code stickers intact. Save all of the original packaging, as you will need this to pack up any place settings you wish to return.
5. Once you’ve made your decision (you have 30 days), pack up everything that you will be returning in its original packaging. Place the provided return label on the return package, and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. The return shipping is on us, regardless of location!
6. Once the returned samples arrive in our warehouse your original form of payment will be credited for those place settings returned. Just remember that ONLY items returned in their original packaging will be accepted for return. Any used items will not be accepted for return.